Click this!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Frustrated Day....

Oh man....
Today is a dammn bloddy Frustrated day..
My computer got infected by 88 viruses until i cant event log in to my computer.
But now i just reformatted but i believe bad luck come in 3.
1st. COMPUTER INFECTED BY VIRUSES
2nd. F**KING SLOW INTERNET
3rd. FEEL DOWN FROM MY BED

This is the 3 bad luck that i got...

But i will still believe that after bad lucks good luck will come.


Yesterday Night.....

Yesterday night i went to a party and it was fun.

Before that party i wan to KanJiong(Excited) i can't take a nap cause of it......
About 4.30pm i went up to my room and train my hands.
Then suddenly my friend Kah Key came to my house to wait for our transport
Which is Jovin's mom's Car..

When Jovin Arrived my house at 6.35pm ++
We entered the car and it was a NAZA (Comfortable) ^^

When we all Reached Teck Chuan's house
The First thing we do is check out his computer
Muahahah......... Like We Always Do As A GEEK.
Teck Chuan's Computer Specs:

1.7 Ghz of Speed
0.99MB of Graphic
0.99MB of RAM

Although his computer with 1GB of Ram its Slower than Jovin's computer
Which is only 512MB......

In the party the 1st guy who ate was The Birthday Boy hehe....
After he finish eating we help him style his hair Which became COOL
Like this:

This is how he look like when its a FRONT VIEW

This is the BACK VIEW of his cool hair.....
haha......

His party was abit boring but still ok,
i brought a deck of cards so we can enjoy playing cards
with alot of people which is like this:


This is the Group of CHO DAI DI
They played and played and played.

Those guys never give me a chance to play
so i when dancing......

This is my tired lookling Face...
This is how i look when i am worn out...
Some of them said i was drunk but actually i just took a sip from my friend...
I think this is the end of it but if its not i will update it in the other post...

-Justin-
C ya

No comments: