Click this!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Day Where I Am LOL~

I have alot of things to tell you guys.
When i slack for a few days i found out there was a game called requiem
Which really Rox my life~

Today when i went to my friend house i played Requiem: Bloodmare

i Trained myself to level 12 then i was to bored to go on...
So i when to find some people to PvP (Player Vs Player)
Then i killed a lot of noobs hehe(not very pro myself...)
After a long search suddenly i found a guy with a cool weapon which i will never get at this level...
My finger was too itchy so i click PvP with that guy(he was using a CrossBow)

So i changed to my Double Sword then i show him my skill and he died without touching me...
Then he was not satisfied with me....
He Changed a Double Sword then he when far far away.....
I used my CrossBow then i shoot him 2 times untill he uses his potion which everyone dont like...
(Its Only For Noobs)
Then i change back to my Dual Sword and kill him...
In the end i notice that he was a level 15....

HE'S A NOOOOOOOOOOB~

Hehe~

No comments: