Click this!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Perkeso camp

On my first day of holiday i went to a camp perkeso camp which held in Melaka UiTM.

I was lonely when i was first there, then the first guy i met was an chindian, he was friendly but shy....

Ok enough of him, then I started my day with a lunch they provide. Its seriously delicious...
then i went to a motivasion class. Thats was the only class i have that day so i enjoyed it madly but i haven got really any friends....

Ok the second day was damn tired.... I woke up at 4 to get ready for moral class at 5 while the muslims go for their prayers.... Then the class ended up at 7. So i went for my breakfast....
After that i saw some chinese boys, but they dont look like they want to mix with me because of their face is so LC(lan c) so then i dont mind... Then I went to another motivation class by the way this is like univierstity style of staying and going to class. Alright lets continue, then the motivation class was DISGUSTING..... They show us a clip of what will happend if STD virus happend on us.... They show us the pinus and vigina of the STD virus infected.... I almost vomited*bleeekkk*

ok, skiped, Alright no i met a friend named Jewen he is friendly althou his face look abit lan c and not friendly then the second friend named Christopher he was shy and quite but good atitude, then the next was Ken Ji, Muscular dude...

Then time passes by very fast, but i ended up missing the UiTM but its time to go home so i felt happy but missing my friends there but lukily we share contacts...


This is Jewen



This is Ken Ji

This is all of us together going home!

No comments: