Click this!

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christma Eve !!

Hi everyone,
Hows your Christmas Eve ??
Isit fun or boring?

By the way this is my story.....

On Christmas Eve morning me and my Father went for breakfast around 10 am and i had a very good CHee Cheong Fun (CCF which me and my sis call it ^^) ekhemm...... *continue my story*

Ok..... Then at around 1 pm Some of my friends accompany me to lunch at old town. Thanks to my friend who came ^^.

After our lunch we thought of going to Jusco to watch a movie like Ip Man but when we reach there the movie was 18PL (we didn't know =[ ) so we watch ChiHuaHua and thats Good(recomand u to watch it =X) So we continue and finish the movie and we got home by 6.00pm. By the way i steped on some orange in the bus : (

ok when it was 6 and i was home my sis was home too ^^ then we chit chated untill like 7.30 and when to my GODFATHER's house.... LOL

Once i enter the house i see a TURKEY on the table which make my tummy grumble.... It looks like this :

Woohooo yummy Right ^^p

when i was waiting for the food to be served i look at them preparing it...
(I helped too okay)

this was my mom cutting the turkey ^^


see yummy foods.....(close your mouth i know your drooling)

Then after my Very Extremely Nice Diner then i when to play BOMBLISS with my GODFATHER !!!! And he Yong(let me win) me because its my birthday that day =.="

hmm..... after that it was boring to wait for time pass for the presents like all of you do ^^

Then i took picture and bla bla bla......

but this is a super rare picture of Bandi < My god father Dogs name =3

this is the picture of her :

Cute leh.....

ok i'll continue it later 2nd post Blek....

1 comment: