Click this!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Holiday Time!

Hey Guys~

I'm back to talk about my holiday which is totally bored......

On Monday me and 2 of my friends when to Time Square.
We arrived there at 3.00Pm with a bus and i used less then 20 bucks there
hehe....

On Tuesday i when to basketball with my friends and i woke up late (sorry guys)
but i still ended up playing a match of basketball ^^,
Then Jun Fai want us to accompany him to cut his hair in a salon (His 1st time in a salon)
but the salon did not open so he when back to the Old mamak baber.......

On Wednesday i when out with my friends to watch a movie. When we reach there we want to see what movie was on.. At 1st we wanted to watch don't mess with the Zohan but it will not show until the 21 of august so we chosen Wall-E.....
We waited for Chee Keat to arrive so we can enter the movie together at 1.30pm. But then
he came in the movie almost about 2.00pm. After the movie we when to have our lunch in La Boheme. We eated bread for Lunch....... Sad T.T

On Thursday i when back to my condo at 12.00 noon and enter the house at 12.03pm but when i reach home i feel damn unsafe don't know why and i fel lonely......
then when i on the computer for like 3 hours the CPU auto reboot and made me damn scared....
When i on the computer again the monitor CANT on. I was damn angry that i slapped the monitor...... i shouted this "I AM GIVING YOU A LAST CHANCE NIGHTY (Name of my desktop) OR NOT" then i on the computer again it works HEHE..... Talking to the computer Works...

So i will update my blog A.S.A.P~

Thnx for reading~

No comments: