Click this!

Saturday, June 28, 2008

lol weekend!

Haha......

This weekend is fun!
While my parents and my sister when to Thailand i enjoy myself at my grand ma house.
i tapped over to my neighbor's wireless connection .
then i played online games here at my grand ma house.

The bad thing is they off their internet at 10.30pm
so i cant play late at night......

Hopefully the neighbor don't read my blog.
(updated)

lol i think the neighbor saw my blog.

On Saturday He/She on till 3 am lol

Thnx Aunty/Uncle.

2 comments:

Trying Out This and That said...

lol.. so this is the whole story... ~

me, myself + mIcHeLLe said...

hey bro, im back from thailand. glad that u enjoyed ur weekend! haha tap into that uncle's house again? hehee, hope he doesnt read blogs. =)

btw, we got u loads of stuff from thailand. got u all the stuff u need, like cap, jacket with hoodie, wallet and some cool t shirts.

see ya this weekend!!